#100HappyDays - 018 — Blueberry cheesecake in a jar! 😍😍😍
Hi guys! Forgive me for not being able to post an update lately. (Who cares?) There’s just a lot going on with me these past few days and I can’t seem to put them into words. But! Here’s an update in bullets:
- I miraculously cleaned the entire house today. And the photo above is me before I start cleaning, and after. So tired!
- I only did the cleaning because I’ll be having a visitor tomorrow. So my mom obliged me to do the cleaning myself. Ugh.
- The visitor? It’s a (ehem) suitor. Smirk.
- Oh yeah, someone’s officially courting me. Hahahahak.
- Let’s just say he’s a friend that I grew fond of.
- My selfie above is really disturbing isn’t it?
- I blew off a date yesterday because i wasn’t in the mood. I feel so bad.
- And I ordered a blueberry cheesecake in a jar, I’m so excited to receive it on Tuesday!
- I got promoted! Huzzah.
- I got another flower from A last Friday. Such a flatterer.
- I’m sooo freaking hungry, what’s for dinner?
#100HappyDays - 016 —Say hello to my Twitter account. Lol! Screenshot credits to my buddy, Chad.
Finally done with this book. I made a lot a realizations and discoveries while reading this book. Here are some notes/excerpts/side comments I’ve kept.
Why Men Love Bitches Notes
- nice girl: she’s the woman who gives blindly because she wants so much for her attentions to be reciprocated
- bitch: “this is me, in all of my splendor, it doesn’t get any better than this.”
- she only has as much power as you give her. Ignore other pretty ladies. Lol
- nice girl: he should accept me as I am // bitch: slap yourself. He should want you madly.
- bitch doesn’t want anyone who doesn’t want her
- if the choice is between her dignity and having a relationship, the bitch will prioritize her dignity above all else.
- a bitch is: not a woman who speaks in a harsh tone of voice, not abrasive or rude; she is polite but clear; knows what she likes and has an easier time expressing it directly; independent; don’t pursue him;
- future reference: when your husband makes you do the laundry, throw in a red sweatshirt with all of his white underwear. Then you’ll hear the best thing: “You will never ever ever do my laundry again.”
- mamas vs. hoes
- men like to do the impossible.
- the thought of being stuck with one woman frightens men.
- ever wonder why the men who you aren’t interested in won’t stop chasing you? (????)
- when he’s driving, there is no thrill and no chase. But when you’re driving, suddenly it’s a fun ride because he can’t anticipate what will happen next. (“It’s very selfish not to indulge him in so much fun”) — noted
- perfect approach to the friendly guy you aren’t interested in and you don’t want to hurt — babies. Keep talking about babies. (I don’t think this works here tho. Hahaha)
- men don’t choose to be in love, it happens by accident. (Us girls too!!)
- begin your dating relationship with a voice. Have an opinion. State a preference. Dob’t be afraid to express yourself.
- a bitch won’t tolerate a man’s character flaw, selfishness.
- softer and feminine : protect // aggresive : compete
- 1 agree with everything 2 explain nothing 3 do what’s best for you
- a dumb fox appears to give up power but gains leverage in the process
- it’s poetic justice: men control the world, but women control the men.
- attraction principle #38: when a woman acts as though she’s capable of everything, she gets stuck doing everything
- a dumb fox observes and knows when to keep her mouth shut.
- “The dumb fox is selfreliant. She judges people by her own experiences”
- The nice girl loses an important protective mechanism when she assumes that life is fair, or that Prince Charming will always protect her. The smart fox is not governed by wishful thinking or the hope of a fantasy outcome, like Cinderella.
- what a person shows you with actions is the only language that matters.
- Attraction Principle #43: If you allow your rhythm to be interrupted, you’ll create a void. Then, to replace what you give up, you’ll start to expect and need more from your partner. (GOT IT!)
- nice girls thinks she’s giving up something to get something better in return : hence the disappointments
- (italicized) don’t give him all your time
- when a woman is trying too hard to be cocky she’s usually not moving to her own rhythm because she’s trying too hard to convince herself that she is stronger than she really is
- “when you don’t wait for anyone, it’s because you don’t need anyone - gregory corso
- men like a woman who is natural. It has nothing to do with makeup or dyed hair. Just don’t try too hard otherwise it becomes a turn off, you’d be a woman who is trying too hard to get the attention. Be your natural self.
- “Well done is better than well said.” - ben franklin
- attraction principle #52: when you nag he tunes you out. But when you speak with your actions, he pats attention.
- fun fact: never place a bird up higher than you coz the bird will think he is better than you. No matter how much the bird loves you, if you put your finger up over your head to touch him, he’ll be more inclined to bite you. Hence the term: cocky
-top 15 signs a woman is needy: survey from men. Conclusion: no matter how much a woman wants intimacy, she can’t force it out of a man.
- When it seems as though he’s slightly rejecting you, it can be a compliment in disguise, he wants you so much that he doesn’t want to appear too obvious about it.
- nice girl: she doesn’t realize that she becomes so involved in him that she loses herself and in the process, she risks losing him as well.
- “elegance does not consist of putting on a new dress” - coco chanel
- attraction principle #83: regardless of how pretty a woman is, looks alone will not sustain his respect. Appearance may pull him in, but it is your independence that will keep him turned on.
- attraction principle #88: when you alter the routine, ‘your not being there at times’ will make him come around. Men don’t respond to words. What they respond to is ‘no contact’.
- you are only as interesting as the depths of your own interests.
- attraction principle #93: once you start laughing, you start healing.
- bitch stands for: Babe In Total Control of Herself
- “best advice ever heard is don’t take anyone else’s advice.” - Eddie Murphy
- attraction principle #100 - the most attractive quality of all is dignity
So according to the book, I am somewhere in between a nice girl and a bitch. The book’s funny and true. It’s a must-read.
PS, sorry I’m on mobile.
071814 // Proof that I am one of the boys! Lol. Biglaan inking session with my macho frands. My tattoo artist friend (yabang tattoo artist) texted me to come over for some henna and i said okay. And of course there were beers and cigars. Hahahaha! #HighSchoolFriends